GiiWii Bathroom Money Mix,Platinum Water Cold and Hot Washbasin for Metal Copper Retro Faucet Waterfall zxxo543597066-Furniture
- Light Pink P'kolino PKFFLRGZ Little Reader Chair - Grey White
- Footstool Change shoes Bench Square Wooden Legs Foot Stools Comfortable Seat Removable Cloth Cover Upholstered Seating Chair Home Multi-Function LEBAO (color Green)
- C 100x200cm(39x79inch) Thin Brushed Fabric Tatami Floor Mat, Breathable Mattress Mat Foldable Sleeping Pad Japanese Bed Roll Futon Mattress Topper-j 120x200cm(47x79inch)
- XUERUI Footstools Sofa Stool Wood + Cloth Diameter 30CM, High 37CM Cozy
- Flash Furniture HERCULES Series Black Coffee Back Metal Restaurant Chair - Mahogany Wood Seat
- 13 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper bath, wash basin, waterfalls, Single Hole, single cold, cold water faucet 16
- B&S Copper round tempered glass wash basin bamboo faucet, pop-drain and install the ring
- Hansa 51602293?Mixer Sink Tap Hansapolo DN15? Shut-Off Valve Assembly for Worktops Up to 45?mm Pivoting Spout (120?Degree 60?Degree Set Squares 12l min, Depth 203?mm
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Brass Antique gold Jade Jade Single Lever Basin Sink Tap Bathroom Bar Faucet
- Low) LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet The Copper Black matte matte black high-lever faucets basin mixer square black paint and cold water taps, high)
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.